SAMe and Liver Health:*
How SAMe Works:
Through a process called transulferation, SAMe may help the body's cell produce glutathione. Glutathione is an essential compound necessary to protect the liver from oxidative damage. Maintaining proper glutathione levels may be beneficial for many liver conditions including alcoholic liver disease.*
Unlike some other products, natural SAMe may be able to do all this with out any significant side effects.*
How should I take SAMe?
SAMe should be taken on an empty stomach for maximum absorption. SAMe supplementation can be divided over the course of the day, (i.e. before breakfast and before lunch.) Please note: The suggested usage given below is meant to be used as a general guideline. For more specific information please consult a health care professional or call Bestsame.com at 877-688-7254.
Suggested Dosage: Take 400 mg - 800 mg a day.
Nutralife SAMe is:
- Nutralife SAMe tablets are enteric coated to ensure safe and proper absorption.
- Nutralife SAMe is the Original SAMe sold in the Unites States.
- Nutralife SAMe is Kosher certified by Star-K. (There are no animal byproducts
in our SAMe)
- Nutralife 200mg SAMe tablet has 200mg active S-Adenosyl-Methionine
(400mg S-Adenosyl-Methionine tosylate disulfate).
- Nutralife 400mg SAMe tablet has 400mg active S-Adenosyl-Methionine
(800mg S-Adenosyl-Methionine tosylate disulfate)
Special: FREE Ground Shipping in Continental US on orders over $50!
Just enter coupon code "freeship". Plus check out our Price Match Guarantee.
Try Nutralife SAMe today!
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat,cure or prevent any disease.